Fall Feast of YeHoVah
Yom Teruah(Day of Trumpet)
Feast of Tabernacles
Last great day
Yom Teruah is the first fall feast it marks the start of the fall feast season. Teruah means to make a loud noise, which is why Yom Teruah is also called the “Day of Trumpets” or even “Day of Shouting.”
- YeHoVah commanded an annual memorial of blowing of trumpets. This event is one we are told many times not to forget – the day the Almighty
shouted down the Commandments to the people from Mount Sinai in the desert after delivering them from slavery in Egypt.
- It also heralds the Messiah’s second coming in prophecy (during which he will fulfils all the fall feasts just as he fulfilled the spring feasts at his first coming).
- This feast is the only one that falls on the first day of a Biblical month, which means we have to wait for the first sliver of the moon to be sighted – so we don’t know exactly when the feast will start; this is what Yeshua was referring to when he said that “no man will know the day or the hour” of his return;
- But we are to be ready at all time during the season of coming, being diligent to observe this events that tell us the time is near. Due to the fact that we don’t know for sure when the first sliver of the new moon will be sighted,
Lets Read 1st Thessalonian Chp 4: 16-18
- 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of Yah: and the dead in Messiah shall rise first:
- 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
- 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
1st Corinthian 15 52-54
- 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
- 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
- 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
- 1 And in the seventh month, on the first day of the month, ye shall have an holy convocation; ye shall do no servile work: it is a day of blowing the trumpets unto you
Yom Teruah begin a ten -day period leading to Yom Kippur. These ten days are called days of Awe.
Rev 11 :
- 15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
- 16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
- 17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
The Last trumpet is the Resurrection of the Saints on Tishri 1, 15 days to the marriage supper of the Lamb
Rev 12 :
- 1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: Isaiah prophecy over 700 years ago
- 14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
The Great Sign in Heaven what is it ?
As the sun was setting, the Constellation of woman (Betulla in hebrew or Virgo in Latin meaning virgin) clothed with the last rays of the setting sun, the first Sliver of the new moon appeared under her feet. There was another constellation called Ariyeh (the Lion) above her head, the Planet Tzedek (The King) which is position between the front feet of the Lion.
- The sighting of the Renewed moon herald in the seventh month of Biblical Calendar.
- That evening announced the day of Trumpets and the display in the constellation above the head of the woman herald the upcoming birth of the Righteous King - The Lion of the tribe of Judah.
- The great sign in heaven occurred as Miriam herself was about to give birth just fifteen days later at the beginning of the feast of tabernacles
- She brought forth "The man child who is to rule all nations " On the first High Day Sabbath of the feast of Tabernacles ( John 1:14)
Tishri 1-10 known as the Ten days of Awe
Reading from the book of Revelation John reveals how Yeshua will fulfill the fall feast in Lev 23: 23-end lets go back to Rev 11:19
- 19 And the temple of YeHoVaH was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
- 5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:
- 6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
- 7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
- 8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.
The Temple in Heaven was opened and The Ark of the covenant can be seen and it represents The Throne of YeHoVaH Almighty
Rev 16 :1-12 There was a pause between the 6 and 7 bowls of wrath to show what is going on, on earth, while the saints prepare for the marriage supper of the Lamb
and Hastan and his angels prepare for Armageddon
Rev 16 :13-15
- 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
- 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
- 15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame
The wrath and the sea of five and glass it is Finished on Tishri 10, Yom kippur.
- 17- And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. it is Finished (it is Done) Remember what Yeshua said at the cross it is Finished,
Read Rev chp 17 :1 - 18:24 Judgment is completed
- We have five days to Preparation for the Marriage supper of the Lamb commences
Rev 19:1-4 singing to YeHoVaH
- 5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
- 6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth
- 7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
Tishri 15 t0 21 The feast of tabernacles:- The marriage supper of the Lamb
- 26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
- 27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying,
Drink ye all of it;
- 28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
- 29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.
- 30 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.
- 31 Then saith Jesus unto them,
In Verse 29 He said he will not drink the wine until that Day the Marriage supper of the Lamb the feast of Tabernacles
Rev 19 :8 The Bride dresses for the marriage supper and John is Humbled
- 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
- 9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
- 10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy
- Read Matthew 24:1-14, Yeshua used parable to describe this event.
The Last Great Day
Tishri 22nd, the feast of Leviathan the birds of the air are invited to eat the flesh of of the beast
Rev 19:11-16 -: Yeshua dresses for the battle
17-18 -: The feast of "Leviathan" Proclaimed
19-21 -: The Battle for the Earth
Hasatan Bound One Thousand Years
Rev 20:1-3 The Millennial Reign of Messiah
4-6 The faithful Reign with Messiah
Hasatan Released to take his final rebellious stand and his is finally defeated and judged by Messiah. There will be a final day of Judgment which will fall on Tishri 10, The last Yom Kippur once the judgment is set and the final verdict give WE NOW ENTER THE ETERNAL FEAST OF TABERNACLES from Tishri 15 to Eternity.
Read Rev 21:1 /Isaiah 65:17; 66:22; 11Peter 3:10,13
- Yehoshua our Messiah will return very soon so be ready