TRUTH OR TRADITION
Since the creation of the world there has been many events that took place but the top events are :-
- The giving of the commandments in the garden of Eden,
- The given of the commandments at Mount Sinai, Blessing and curses,
- The birth of the Messiah.
- The death, burial and resurrection of Messiah
In the cause of time man started to move away from The Almighty departing from His Commands and following what we now call TRADITIONS OF MEN. There was a man called by the Name Nimrod he was the great grandson of Noah, he was the king of the world, he was responsible for the Tower of Babel and the building of Nineveh. Nimrod was rebellious and against YeHoVaH. so who was Nimrod?
- Full of adultery, He was a rebellious towards YeHoVaH
- Married a Prostitute called Semiramis.
- Nimrod when he died he became deified (god)
- He became god called Baal (lord)
- Semiramis called Ashroth (goddess)
- Both Nimrod and Semiramis are Baal and Ashroth
- Semiramis got pregnant we all know it was not by her husband and claimed it was by the rays of the Sun
- Semiramis gave birth to a child and called the baby Tammuz
- As Tammuz grows he married his mother and that is how the story of valentine developed Cupid.
- Tammuz was on a hunting trip when he was killed by a wild boar (Pig)
- Semiramis died and apparently she was sent to heaven but her husband was not ready for and sent her back to earth as a large egg that exploded in the river euphrates and the fist thing she did was to turn a bird into a egg lying Bunny rabbit (easter egg)
- To commemorate Tammuz death they fast for forty days ( Christians called it Lent) and at the end they have a feast by killing a pig as a revenge for killing Tammuz
All pagan Traditions started from Nimrod and Semiramis and this pagan rituals has find its way into Christianity and most if not all celebrates Nimrod and Semiramis thinking they are doing it for Yeshua (Jesus). Most of this celebration are from the middle eastern tradition and each country has a different name they are still Nimrod and Semiramis
- Judges 2:13; 1 sam 7:4; Rom 11: 4
SEAL OF ASHTORETH / EASTER
IMAGES OF OSIRIS AND ISIS
ISHTAR AND TAMMUZ
Ishtar the bear breasted goddess of Fertility The crescent moon - the catholic eucharist Trident
Jupiter pagan statue renamed "saint Peter".
The so called baby jesus is northing but baby Tammuz and you see the trident Symbols
- The word obelisk literally means "Baals Shaft or Baal's reproductive organ
- It is always placed in the centre of a circle which represent the female genitalia and the physical sexual act
- One of several functions of the PILLAR among early Egyptian, The obelisk was worshiped as the dwelling place of the sun
- Isa 27:9; Exo 34:13; Lev 26:1; Deut 7:5 Deut 12:3
- 1 kings 14:23; 2 kings 3:2; 2 kings 3:2, 10:26-27
- 2 Chr 14:3,31:1; Jer 43:13, Micah 5:13
Now when do you think the birthday of Nimrod and Tammuz was? On the first day of the year when the sun was "reborn December 25th Originally Dec 21st. One of the largest cultic and pagan celebration takes place during the winter solstice but WHY?
Because this is when the sun is reborn as that is the time the days of the year begins to get longer i.e The day gets longer thus the sungods birthday conceived on that day 25th of december
All the sun gods have the same birthdays :-
- Mithras of Persia, 500 BCE birth of the Unconquerable sun
- Osiris, Horus, Ra of Egypt
- Attis of Rome - feast of Saturnalia
The Chaldeans called this day "Yule day" which means the of the infant referring to Tammuz who was the sun of god who one day would come back and save them from the world. does that sound familiar. TAMMUZ THE IMPOSTER,
The Scandinavian worshiped Odin who was the god of intoxicating drink and ecstasy, as well as the god of death - GUESS WHO THIS CHARACTER BECAME ODIN ( SANTA CLAWS).
- Odin /wodan claim to be the god of wisdom, magic and occult knowledge,poetry and war his name means the inspired one
- He was a tall, old man that had a long white beard and carried a spear /crosier
- He travelled around the world on a white horse that had eight legs ( eight reindeer) and in virtually every version of klaus he carries along behind him a dark helper which became elves.
KRAMPUS ( SANTA'S ELVES)
- Krampus is a beast-like creature from the folklore of Alpine countries thought to punish children during the Christmas season who had misbehaved,
- in contrast with Saint Nicholas, who rewards well-behaved ones with gifts. Krampus is said to capture particularly naughty children in his sack and carry them away to his lair.
- Krampus is represented as a beast-like creature, generally demonic in appearance. The creature has roots in Germanic folklore; however, its influence has spread far beyond German borders.
- Traditionally young men dress up as the Krampus in Austria,Romania, southern Bavaria, South Tyrol, northern Friuli, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary,and Croatia during the first week of December, particularly on the evening of 5 December (the eve of saint Nicholas Day on many church calendars), and roam the streets frightening children with rusty chains and bells.
- Krampus is featured on holiday greeting cards called Krampuskarten. There are many names for Krampus, as well as many regional variations in portrayal and celebration.
- By the 1500's in Holland there he became Sinterklaas a kind and wise old man with a white beard, white dress red cloaks, a crosier and riding the skies and roofs of houses on his white horse leaving gifts for people under his sacred tree the fir tree.
The Christmas Tree
- Trees have been worshiped by virtually every pagan culture in the world and was a major symbol of the sun-god worship and fertility
- The fir tree was said to be a magical tree because it remained green all year round. it was decorated or caved into an image for worship Jeremiah 10 :1-5; Ezek 8:13-14
The Yule Log
- A Log that they burned in the hearth for twelve days - length of celebration 12 days of christmas my true love said to me..........
- They would sacrifice animals and slaves into the fire each night, this was said to keep the evil spirit away.
- AUTUMN EQUINOX - The mother longed for or desired her Son/Husband again and wait for him because he was no more. The ritual of Weeping for TAMMUZ was an abomination which even the women of Israel committed Ezek: 8: 13-14