MOUNT MOREH-YAH : The mountain where YeHoVaH is Our Teacher
The Name of the One True Elohim
Our Father the Creator has a Name, and His Son our Saviour bears His Name. The Father's Name is YeHoVah, His Son's Name is Yehoshua.
Hallelu-Yah = Praise YHVH
YAH the poetic form of YeHoVaH
Yahoshua- YeHoVaH our Elohim is our Salvation
Vowels of Lord A D O N A I
NAME Y A H O V A H
Anglicized Name J A H O V A H
So a tradition was introduce to say that his name was too holy to pronounced. then YHVH was angry that the priest refuses to teach the people his Name YHVH. because they refuse YHVH destroyed Israel Jeremiah 12:14
- 14 Thus saith the LORD against all mine evil neighbours, that touch the inheritance which I have caused my people Israel to inherit; Behold, I will pluck them out of their land, and pluck out the house of Judah from among them.
- 15 And it shall come to pass, after that I have plucked them out I will return, and have compassion on them, and will bring them again, every man to his heritage, and every man to his land.
- 16 And it shall come to pass, if they will diligently learn the ways of my people, to swear by my name, That YHVH liveth; as they taught my people to swear by Ba'al; (Lord) then shall they be built in the midst of my people.
- 17 But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the YHVH.
This is why Israel was destroyed in 70AD and any nation that will not swear by HIS Name YHVH will be destroyed
That is why Yeshua said " Baruch haba b'shem
- Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the YHVH: we have blessed you out of the house of the YHVH.
- For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of YHVH.
- Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you
Matt chp 1:
- 21 she will bear a son and you will name him Yeshua, because yoshia (he will save ) his people from their sins
Jeremiah chp 16:
- 14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the YHVH, that it shall no more be said, The YHVH liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
- 15 But, The YHVH liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.
- 16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the YHVH, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.
- 17 For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.
- 18 And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.
- 19 O YHVH, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein ther is no profit.
- 20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?
- 21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The YHVH.
Modern day Christianity
- The Modern day Christianity has adopted, traditions and values of the Romans and the Greek empire and added to the word of YeHoVah.
- They changed it to what we now called Christianity. Over the last 2000 years Christianity has picked up a number of traditions which are unscriptural.
- One is the practice of changing or replacing the name of the Heavenly Father and our Messiah.
Exodus chapter 6: 1.
- 1 Then the Elohim Almighty said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land.
- 2 And Almighty spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD:
- 3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of Elohim Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them
A closer look at the third commandment will prove that not using the true name constitute tradition do not add or take from the bible. Introducing traditional values to the scripture is totally wrong that is our believes at Mountain of YeHoVah’s House.
- In regard to the Messiah, I restore His true name Yehoshua which means YeHoVah is our Salvation. Jesus was never His real name it is Greek name.
- Messiah The anointed One is not Greek He is from the tribe of Judah a Jewish man. so in a way we are following a Jew.
- Our Messiah was brought up following the faith that YeHoVah gave to Moshe. remember He was sent by YeHoVah The Prophets like unto Moshe.
- The four Hebrew letters (Yod, He, Vaw and He) called the “Tetragrammaton”. The four characters are the four Hebrew letters that correspond to YHWH and are transliterated IAUE or Yahweh.
- YeHoVaH is the name of the Almighty Father in Heaven that people commonly call "The LORD" or "God". The reason we see "LORD" and "God" in our bibles is because of a Jewish tradition that the name YeHoVah was not to be spoken for fear that the name be blasphemed. However, the scripture declares that His name should be exalted. (e.g. Pls 68:4).
without the vowel
The Name of our Creator with the Vowels and it is pronounce YeHoVah
Yhvh wants us to pronounce His Name in: calling on His Name, living by His Name, worshiping His Name, reverencing His Name, trusting and believing in His Name, using authority in His Name, blessing in His Name, saving in His Name.What Yahweh does not want is don't take His Name in vain, don't blaspheme His Name, don't profane His Name, etc.. But at no time did Yahweh tells us, not to call or use His Name, His Name not a title." Here are some scriptures that proves Yahweh wants us to use His Name. (Genesis.4:26, 12:8, 13:4, 16:13, 26:25, Exodus 3:15, 5:23, 9:16, 15:3, 20:7, 33:19, *34:5-6, Leviticus 18:21, 19:12, 20:3, 21:6, 22:2,32, 24:11-16, , 64:2,7, 65:1, Jeremiah 3:17, 10:6,16,25, 11:21, 12:16, 14:7,9,14-15,21, 15:16, 16:21, *23:25,27, 25:29, 26:9, 29:21,23, 32:18,34, 33:2, 34:15,16,).
There are 66 times that YHVH is abbreviated in the word. Here are a few examples: (Psalms 68:4, Isaiah 12:2, 26:4, 38:11, nkjv.). There is over 7,000 times Yahweh (LORD,GOD, nkjv) is mentioned in the word, these are few more examples: ( Numbers 15:41, Deuteronomy 5:32, Joshua 5:3, Matthew 21:9, 22:37,44, 23:39, 27:10, Mark 1:3, 11:9, 12:11,29
Please send comments to our Levite Moses Ekwuabu at the address below or e-mail him at Mountain of YAHWEH'S House
Holy Trinity Church Hall
Telephone :- 07957939809